Confused woman

Q: Hi Dr

im in a deep problem. im a widow. im sorry to tell you this i had a bad sexual life in my marrage. my husband was an alcholic and couldnt have sex with me. if i remember right we only had it for 7 times for 4 years.
he had a problem wiht the liver and passed away. i loved him alot though we never had a sexual relationship.

now sometimes i get the urge of sex and i really get it i dont know wht to do. sometimes i feel very depressed too. please help me! i dont know what to do.. i get angry alot .... pls help me i cant tell it to anyone.... do i have to go on a tablet.pls