Confused..help!

Patient

Q: I think i am pregnant but not sure as i've had 5 negative home test results, my periods have always been on time and for full 7 and sometimes 8 days. i've been trying for a baby for almost a year now...my periods due date was 24th Dec. 13...but started on the 6th January. during those 2 weeks i felt very different health wise...i had period like cramps, nausea day and night and back pains, couldnt sleep at all...i was so sure i was pregnant until i started periods, my periods finished after 6 days which is unusual for me...now i am feeling the same again and worser.

am i pregnant? i keep getting negative home test results...

Symptoms:  The symptoms i have are: back and shoulder pains, cramps in stomach, tiredness, constant hunger, non stop burping and farting (embrassing!) hot flushes, sharp pain in stomach, nausea, sore breast, headaches, teeth-ache, lower stomach pain and my hair seems to be falling alot these days, not sure if this has anything to do with pregnancy?
Doctor