Confusion about periods and pregnancy.

Patient

Q: Hi there,

I am wondering if you could help me out with something that confuses me quite a bit but not sure what the problem is.
Last month (November) I didn't receive my period. My boyfriend and I are sexually active. But my main concern is, my period was coming on the 13th every month until I started to get it around the end of the month around September-October. The last time I was sexually active with my boyfriend before missing my period, the condom had not broke or tear in anyway, and he had pulled out before he ejaculated. (with the condom still oon) so we were 100% safe about it , but not too sure why i missed my period. I havent been getting any signs or anything. I also was on Birth control for a little while but got off of it 3-4 months after.
If you could help me this would be great.
Thank you.

Doctor