Confusion about spotting

Patient : My period went of December 24th and I had sex on the 30th. Right after the sex I was bleeding which i think is normal because it was kind of rough but then today I found blood on my underwear. What could it be ?
Symptoms:  Small cramping
Doctor :   Hello, Any form of post coital bleeding should be evaluated by a per speculum examination to rule out any evidence of cervical erosions and ectopy . Also it is suggested that you visit your physician for a PAP SMEAR and HPV DNA studies to look for any cervical dysplasia due to HPV infection. This is unlikely to be a breakthrough bleeding or a repeat menses, so please visit your physician for a local examination. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards