Confusion Regarding STDs

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,

I am male from India. My possible exposure to any STD was, that I made out with my girlfriend with whom I had been together for about 10 months. We are not together anymore.

While making out I had kissed her once near her crotch, around the clitoris for about 2 seconds. I might have briefly touched my penis after touching her crotch (which might have had some vaginal fluids on it, I am assuming). She said she was clear but I am assuming the worst case scenario. My questions are as follows:

1.) I got tested for HIV (test was conducted in 30 minutes at a government clinic. It tested for anti-bodies. The kit used was comb-aids). It came out negative. I got tested after 21 weeks of exposure in the year 2009 in Delhi, India. Would you say that this test would be conclusive negative, considering the time elapsed before the test?

2.) Now it has been more than two and a half years and I am fine. Do you think that I can put my worries regarding other STDs behind as well?

3.) I am still a virgin and my genitals have never ever come in contact with those of another person. I have two small, pin-dot sized red dots on my penis head, which have been there, perhaps since even before the encounter that I described before. Anyway its been long enough for me not to remember since when. But they dont hurt, or itch. They are like pigmentation dots, which become very light-negligible when my penis is erect, and comparatively darker when it contracts. Considering that I am a virgin, and that I never had sex with anyone, how would you assess my situation?

I would be grateful to you for helping me put my anxieties to rest. Thanks and regards.

Doctor