Constant fatigue and depression

Patient : I am 32. After several years, I stopped taking fluoxetine and the doctor has put me on Vitamin D2 (5oooiu). B6, B12, B1 as well as thyroxine, folic acid and metformin. I feel tired all the time, my joints hurt, I can barely do weights at the gym out of lethargy. Is this something to do with the vitamins?
Symptoms:  Tiredness, sadness, painful joints
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for your question on "Ask The Doctor". I understand your situation and concern about your health You r symptoms are suggestive of relapse of depression. Stopping of fluoxetine which you used to take might have caused the relapse. You are advised to consult a psychiatrist. You may discuss with a doctor for changing the drug with another molecule. You may require taking treatment for a longer period, but you will definitely improve. Wish you a good health!