Constant feeling that I need to urinate.

Q: Hi,

I have had a problem for the last 3-4 weeks, in that it always feels that I need the toilet, even though I have just been. The feeling is in my penis, normally in the tip, though not always, and it feels that the urine isnt held in my bladder, but passes straight through to my penis. The feeling is very uncomfortable, and it often feels that I wont be able to hold the urine back, which makes me anxious.

I went to the doctors, and they took a urine sample, although it came up clear, and I dont have a UTI.

Symptoms:  constant feeling of needing to urinate