Constant hunger, dizziness, and lack of sleep.

Q: Why am I so hungry, and why am I feeling dizziness and pain from it? Could it be something with the sleep or sugar?

Symptoms:  Hello! I'm female, 20 years old. I'm skinny, but my weight is normal for my height. Lately, I've been having a lot of trouble. First of all, I'm constantly hungry. Even if I have just eaten something that made me so full it hurts, it goes about an half hour, and I'm so hungry again I feel that I might faint. I'm not overdoing this either, I really feel dizzy and like fainting. Recently my stomach have been starting to hurt too if I try to wait with eating. I'm so hungry I can't even sleep. Take note that I'm usually not one much for eating, anyway. I just usually don't have an appetite. Either way, lately, I've spent many nights sleepless, or I've WOKEN UP because I'm so hungry I feel like I'm going to starve. I'm usually a heavy sleeper, I normally don't wake up even if I really need to pee or something. Now, I wake up for every single little thing, and everything bothers me. Since this started happening, my vision has become blurrier, and I'm constantly tired. I feel restless and anxious and I don't feel like getting out of my bed. Plus, on that, my heart has been speeding a lot lately, it feels really scary. I can just sit and rest and it'll suddenly rush. Last thing, I'm not sure if it's related or not, but I've also been feeling a pressure in my temple that won't stop. It doesn't hurt, but it gives me discomfort. And I forgot to note, that I've been stopping drinking Coca Cola lately, as I felt I started to drink too much of it. Thanks for listening!

Patient: Not sure if I did this right.. hopefully you got the detailed summary.