Constant itching and secretion in scrotum

Patient : My symptoms include: A "wetness" (which I believe is some sort of "discharge") that is always present where my upper thighs join my groin (I do not believe it is sweat, because even if I wipe it off, it come right back within a matter of seconds. Also, it stained the briefs I had on with a slight "yellowish" color. And yes... It is not urine.) A slight odor and the intense itching.. I'm always scratching down there! On my testicles, the sides of my penis, my scrotum, everywhere! And finally, I have these "pimple like" bumps all over my scrotum. It happens for a week and then subsides for a week or two.
Symptoms:  Itching, secretion
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. There can be no such discharge apart from sweat which will appear all of a sudden within a matter of seconds. Still, I will advise you to get yourself examined by a dermatologist to rule out fungal infections of the skin. Fungal infections arise from excessive sweating, which further increases the levels of sweating in return. So, it is like a vicious cycle. Especially, in fungal infections, the affected areas feel really sticky. You also have intense itching which further points towards a fungal infection. I will advise you to apply Clotrimazole ointment mixed with Mupirocin ointment on your scrotum as well as your thighs 3 times daily for at least a week. This will reduce the infection, as well as boils on the scrotum. Hope this was helpful, Regards