Constant knee pain for six months

Q: I have previously had two arthroscopic partial menisectomies. The last in spring of spring of 2011. My knee has been if since then with no other problems. I feel off a broken chair at work and landed directly in my kneecap. X-rays just showed mild swelling. MRI a month later showed blunting of the posterior horn and said correlate with surgical history. Six months out I am still in pain daily can not squat, kneel, or walk stairs normally. They just keep ordering more pt but it is doing nothing. Tired of being in pain and need to get back to work. What could it be and what are my options?

Symptoms:  Popping in knee with any weight bearing, pain on inside of patella, looking /buckling of knee