Constant vaginal bleeding after first time sex.

Patient

Q: I had sex for the first time back in July and ever since I haven't stopped bleeding. The vaginal bleeding is so much that it doesn't stop and I have to get up in the middle of the night to change my pad.

Symptoms:  Dizziness, no energy, sleepiness, weakness, vaginal bleeding, nausea
Doctor

A:   Your anxiety is understandable. First time sex in usual course can produce only a little bleeding, likely ‘spoting’. Heavy, continuous bleeding is likely to be related to ‘DYSFUNCTIONAL UTERINE BLEEDING’ which can be related to so many causes. You are very young, hence needs proper evaluation. Please meet your family doctor or the gynecologist.