Constant Vomiting in a toddler

Patient : Hello im a young mother , my son is two years old and ever since he was born he has always been vomiting a lot , specially when he is with a cold or something like that, i always ask the doctors but they always say its nomral and give him a medication but right now i am very scared and worried he is been vomiting almost everyday , sometimes even two times a a day please help me. Santiago-Chile
Doctor :   It seems that your son may be having an acute stomach flu or a viral infection which is leading to his vomitting. I woul d request you to go consult a pediatrician who can check him up thoroughly and adive a further line of investigations and treament. It is difficult for me to exactly pin point what the problem may be without having seen him. I hope this helps. All the best.