Constant worrisome sensations in veins behind my knee.

Q: I thank you kindly for your advice. I'm 24 years old and have never had any knee injury. I work in retail and often stand for seven hours straight with minimal breaks, but only work a maximum of four days a week.
For the past ~eight months, I've been having daily, recurring, strange feelings in the back of my left knee that feels like it's from my or in my veins - maybe it's pressure. Sometimes there's a crawly feeling, sometimes it feels tight. From sensation I am almost certain that it is a vein thing rather than a muscular or tendon thing. Sometimes it is quite bothersome, but mostly fairly subtle; never overly painful, more of a dull pain. Sometimes it effects a single point and sometimes the sensation is dispersed around the whole back of the knee and slightly above and below . (Possibly-related information: I also bruise easily and have fainted more than twice in the past, but not haven't in years)
I always justified dismissing my strange knee pain because it seems as though everybody has a 'bad' something or other., so perhaps I just have a 'bad knee.' However, I have started to worry frequently about the cause of these persistent feelings in the back of my knee and I'm freaking myself out thinking of possible serious causes. Is this something I should get checked out?

I am also not in a financial state to take on additional costs unless it is dire. Also, a tip on which position to lay in to maximize blood flow to the knee would be very valuable to me.
Your time and response is Immensely appreciated and thank you so much for caring to put time into this site!

Symptoms:  Strange, persistent sensations in the veins behind my knee {strain, sensitivity. dull pain, crawling feelings} which occur for many hours a day.