Constantly having to blow nose

Patient : I have to blow my nose like 30+ times a day, do you know what can cause that
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Persistent runny nose may be caused by allergies or infections caused by bacteria or viruse s. You have not described if you have had any recent upper respiratory tract infections, a history of chronic sinusitis, or allergies to any substances like dust, pollen, or pet hair. It is important that you have this examined by a doctor in person in order to pinpoint the exact cause of your symptoms. Once diagnosed, the appropriate treatment will be provided in order to assist in alleviating these symptoms. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com