Constipation after ovarian cystectomy

Patient

Q: Hello,
I had an ovarian cystectomy 5 days ago. I had a laparascopy done to remove the 9cm cyst but the ovary was saved. After surgery I did not bleed much. Only the first two days and it was like spotting.
I didn't realize how constipated I was till I went to the bathroom. I had the hardest time to finally be able to go. I had to painfully strain a lot and now I am very worried because a few minutes later I noticed I started bleeding again. But this was like fresh blood if that makes sense. It hasnt been much, but I'm afraid I hurt something inside? Help
Thanks in advance

Symptoms:  Light red bleeding
Doctor