Constipation leading to Cholestasis

Patient

Q: I'm 36 weeks pregnant and I've been itching al over for several days . No rash
Just a constant itch all over gets worse at night and not medication has worked. Awaiting lab results on liver function and bile acid count, worried it could be a case of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy . Was wondering if perhaps a case of incontinence could be causing a back up of bile salt and presenting the same as this very rare disease. So could my. Constipation be causing the same symptoms as IC P or any form of cholestasis ?

Doctor