Consult to gyaneacologist about Yasmin

Patient

Q: I am a married women I have no childs I am taking yasmin pill from last 3 years 21 days pack my dates any health is perfect but this time I forgot my date of stopping pill and I continued it more 3 days of stopping pill is anythimg happen

Symptoms:  I have only problem of headache
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Birth control pill offers protection only when taken in recommended cycles. You description lacks enough clarity for us to offer useful suggestions. Please consult your doctor for instructions on resuming pills in the next cycle. Take additional protections in the form of condoms or spermicidal-sponges meanwhile.