Consumption of Whey Protein with excercise

Q: I am Jithin, Male 27 years, My weight is 70 kg and my height is 169cm. I am doing cardio exercise like jogging everyday ( i will run 8km in a day as two 30 minutes sessions) and I am doing weight lifting excercises one hour also in a day. I am taking 50gm of whey protein everyday in last 2 months. I didn't gain or loss even 1kg weight in last 2 months. I am taking normal foods with low fat and low carb. I plan to take 90gm protein ( As 3 times) in a day with the same exercise. It is ok for my health ??

Symptoms:  NA

A:   Thank you for your question. Whey protein is isolated from milk protein. Its quality varies from brand to brand, and it is recommend that you do not ingest excessive amounts as this can cause gastrointestinal disturbances such as constipation from digesting so much protein throughout the day. Although 90gm of protein a day may not be a lot in your case, but we recommend that you monitor yourself carefully for any changes in your digestion. Also, if you have not received approval from your personal physician for consuming this protein powder, please do so.

Thank you for consulting