Contact Dermatitis

Patient : I had shaving foam on my face and got in to contact with the sun.Made my skin greasy,itchy,dry, and red on the cheeks.I tried different creams like bio oil and something else which i cant remember.I know about hydrocortisone cream but I'm way of buying and using it as its say not to use on face.I went to the doctor once but she seemed confused didn't understand what i was telling her.I asked a doctor online and they said i had contact dermatitis and something about photosensitivity. When i shower and rub the affected areas i get little white bits coming out.My skins gets very greasy especially when i wake up in the morning.When i feel the affected areas it feels different to my normal skin,hard to describe. I'm looking for a cream to help me have my normal skin back on my face,no redness,dry skin etc.
Symptoms:  skin is greasy,red(little bit on cheeks),some times itchy skin.When i get hot i feel i feel like its burning my skin and my skin becomes greasy.