Contact sports and Hemophilia

Patient : I have hemophilia factor VIII deficiency. Now I'm interested in playing football my senior year of high school, but have been told that it is too dangerous because of all the risks. What's going through my mind is that "Maybe if I gain more body mass and muscle, I could get a physician and my coaches to approve of me playing," but I'm uncertain of what they'll say. I'm about 6'3 and slightly over 200lbs. So would size help me in this case or is it still to dangerous?
Doctor :   Football carries a high risk of head injuries and traumatic bleeds due to repeated heavy physical contact. Even though y ou increase your body mass and muscles, it would not reduce your risks of injury and bleeding, due to the kind of physical force involved in this type of sports. It is highly recommended to avoid vigorous contact sports for all persons with Hemophilia. Football carries a high risk of head injuries and traumatic bleeds due to repeated heavy physical contact. Even though you increase your body mass and muscles, it would not reduce your risks of injury and bleeding, due to the kind of physical force involved in this type of sports.