Continued Back Problems

Patient

Q: I have had 3 back surgeries since November 2011 resulting in 7 fusions from T10 to L1. Last surgery February 3, 2014. Pain free for almost a year. In January 2015 left foot and ankle started hurting. Upon standing to walk, there would be pain at different locations, sometimes the ball and toes, sometimes the left side of m foot, sometimes my ankle. It would take awhile for my foot to get used to my walking and then the pain would ease up. There was also a pain sometimes in my calf which came from my foot. Also if I stretched to use my right arm, there would be pain in my left foot and ankle, sometimes the calf and/or upper back part of my leg. Also there would be pain in my right buttock going down the back of my right leg up to the knee. Then at other times I have a lot of pain across the lower part of my back. I have started to wear a brace to help support my back. This has been going on for awhile. Five days ago I woke up and could hardly stand on my right foot. Pain coming from lower back, going thru the buttock and down my leg. I have been diagnosed with severe stenosis of the spine. Thoughts on what I can do at this point?

Symptoms:  Pain in left foot at different locations, in left ankle and left calf. Pain across lower back, thru right buttock and down my leg.
Doctor