Continued weight loss while still increasing food consumption

Q: My sister had a baby one year ago. She has never had trouble gaining or maintaining weight but after she had her baby she has lost weight rapidly. She is now 94lbs and continues to lose weight. She eats all of the time but still manages to lose weight. She recently went to the doctor and got blood work done, but the test results came back normal. She does not have an eating disorder, she eats constantly from all food groups but the doctor is saying that if she doesnt start gaining weight fast she is in danger of having her organs shut down. Whenever she gets a cold it completely takes over her body and she doesnt get over it for days. It is as if it hits her ten times harder than it would someone else. I want to know what the next step is, if there are more tests they could do or if we just have to sit around and wait for her to get worse?