Continuos growth of spots on my nose that don't go away

Patient

Q: I have been growing spots on my nose for around 3-4 years. The spots only seem to grow on my nose and so is very noticeable. They usually start of big and red and take several months to go away but leave a mark behind. The spots are continually growing and then take very long to go in continuous cycle. What is the best treatment for this type of cancer. Thanks.

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Acne vulgaris. Our face contains an abundance of pilosebaceous glands thereby the maximum eruptions are over nose and forehead.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical benzoyl peroxide or retinoic acid and Clindamycin over the affected area. If severe, consideration is given to start oral antibiotics like doxycycline/minocycline/azithromycin.
Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care.