Continuous bleeding after rough sex

Q: I have had the Nexplanon implant in my arm for 5 months now and I usually get my period for about 2-3 weeks since I have been on it. Recently, I just finished my period of which lasted about 2 weeks and ended around the 2nd of August.
I moved from the northern US to Florida on august 9th and had very rough unprotected/ protected sex for a few days. Around august 13th I noticed I was bleeding again and have been for about 6 days now with small cramps.
I am not sure if I had torn something in my vagina from the sex, if the acclimation has changed something as well or if my body is still adjusting to the Nexplanon implant. I would go to a clinic, but I have no insurance or money and was thinking that this might just be considered as another period?

Please get back to me

Symptoms:  Mild cramps, bright red blood