Continuous loss of appetite

Q: Hello
Sorry for the confusing category but I didn't know what else to list it under
I have been experiencing a continuous loss of appetite its been going on for over six months.
I will describe a typical day for me. I wake up feeling full and not hungry at all but I want to eat
I know it sounds crazy but that's how I feel anyways eating even though I feel full does nothing
to me I don't get pains or anything but I eat three meals a day anyways. I could go all day with out eating if I wanted and it wouldn't bother me and sometimes when I do become hungry a little snack is enough to make me feel full loss of appetite is the only thing that is bothering me I have no other symptoms and there has been no change in my diet or lifestyle except that I exercise more frequently I am unsure of what could be causing this but it didn't start until I had a constipation problem a year and a half ago. ever since then my appetite has been irregular just in case you need to know I am sixteen and am of average height and weight

Guest: The Same Problem ,, any Advice please ?