Contraceptive pill and possible pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hi,

I am currently on the contraceptive pill called "yaz", and have been for the past year.
However, last week on Wednesday I had run out of the pill and had no time to get a new perscription so did not take one that day. I took one Thursday morning and carried on per usual. I did however have intercourse on Sunday morning using just the pill as protection and on Monday afternoon I had a tiny amount of brown spotting that went away in the evening.
I am really worried that there may be a chance I am pregnant due to not taking the pill for a day last week, is that a chance?
Thank you for your help.

Doctor