Contraceptive pill - switching between microgynon and yasmin

Patient

Q: Hi i have been on microgynon 30 for the past year for contraceptive reasons. However, 9 days into my most recent pack, i went to the doctors and was prescribed yasmin instead to help with my acne. The following day i took my first yasmin pill instead of finishing my pack of microgynon. I am now 10 days into my pack of yasmin pills but am not sure whether i should stop taking it to leave 9 pills in the pack to make up for the 9 i took of microgynon or to carry on and finish the pack before i take my 7 day break?

Thanks
Olivia

Doctor