Contraceptives and Ovulation Induction

Patient : I m suffering from right ovarian cyst.from past one year i m on medication.now my periods r reguler.now i want to get pregnant.my doctor prescribed me registron 5mg twice daily and letrozole tablet for batter ovulation.my question is while taking registron can i get pregnent.
Doctor :   Regestrne (I presume) is a contraceptive pill. To answer your question, you will not get pregnant if you are taking it r egestrone. Letrozole, on the other hand, will stimulate the ovary to release an egg. Your doctor might have his reasons why he/she is prescribing you Regestrone and Letrozole. Maybe he/she wants to suppress the ovulation (relase of an egg by the ovary) for a certain time then induce ovulation after. I think it has something to do with the timing. You should discuss this with your doctor so you will understand better. I hope this helps.