Control hyperhidrosis

Patient

Q: My Hyperhidroses is really bad im almost 16 and have tried aluminum chloride 20% and It didn't work for me is their anything I should try like a perscription from a doctor or something I should get checked? I have got my hands checked out and thats when I got the aluminum chloride but before I go back to the doctors im wondering if theirs anything that works great that I can ask to get from the doctor. It's like rinsing your hands under water and not drying them off is how bad my hands are I also have the problem with my armpits but not as bad.

Symptoms:  nonstop sweat as soon as I wake up but doesn't sweat when I sleep once it does sweat it's so bad I can't get it to stop
Doctor