Copper IUD changing Ph balance and causing infection in uncircumcised partners?

Patient

Q: I had an IUD inserted last year. Since then, both of my partners were uncircumcised men and both of them have had a reaction/infection (irritation, redness, etc.), after we had unprotected sex. I've already been tested multiple times for STDs, and that's not the cause of it. I'm wondering, could my IUD have changed my Ph balance and made me an "inhospitable environment" for a penis and could that be what has caused their reactions?

Symptoms:  occasional bleeding, post-sex reaction in uncircumcised partners
Doctor