Corpus Callosum is not seen at Ultrasound report while scan my wife at seven month gestation
Patient : Fetus corresuring the onds to 27-28 weeks. During the ultrascan, doctor reported us "Corpus Callosum is not available fully". But doctors not clearing my question. My questions are...
1) Is definately will make problem for our child?
2) If yes, What types of problem may come for children?
3) To solve these problem, is there any english treatment like operation, medicine like that?
4) How percentage we can hope our child will be good after birth?
5) If we are doing abortion, is my wife will be affect due to she crossed almost 7 months?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.