Correcting lordosis in adult person


Q: Hello, I am 25 year old and I have hyperlordosis. I actually have no pain, but I couldn't find any other topic regarding the back. My hyperlordosis is not big but you can see my stomach sticking out. I have no pain or any annoyances in my back. My question is is it possible for an adult 25 year to correct hyperlordosis, not to relieve the pain but to actually correct the spine or at least correct it enough so my stomach won't be sticking out any more? If I exercise every day for 30 min for 6 months would that correct my posture? Thank you.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: 23 y.o. female had lower right back pain for about 1 year following a burning pain from bending over (I thought it wa...

Q: Hello, I'm Adriana, I just received MRI results of my brain, I'm 40 yrs old, suffer from migraines, tension headaches...

Q: Hello I got liked in the chest 4days ago ( accident ) in the middle of the chest next to my left breast actually Righ...

Q: Hello, I had thoracic back pain (dully/achey) on my right side. This past Feb that lasted through May along with som...

Q: It began about three months ago. I would have lower back pain for a day and it would go away. Then it would happen a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon