Correlation between alcohol and testicle ache?

Patient

Q: Correlation between alcohol and testicle ache?
Despite how peculiar this question is it's an issue that's shadowed me on a altering basis as some occasions in which i drink no symptoms (testicle ache) surface. The question may be extremely difficult to answer with any validity, given it encompasses a range of variables and factors (i.e. what alcohol i consume, how much and other activities which influence the testicles) however i seek to know if anyone has experienced this problem, or if in-fact there is research that suggests alcohol (or anything else for that matter) can cause short term testicle ache.
I will provide you with a brief insight into my typical events with alcohol in order for you to answer the question with rationality.
I am 19, Male and vaguely overweight but not obese (although i was in the past), I have been tested for testicle cancer by two doctors and a screening, cancer or similar issues where alien to these tests. In short, night's out in which i consume alcohol is no more diverse from what may be deemed conventional, pre-drinks consisting of spirits and beer (in some cases) and the subsequent time spent at a club or other venue. To reiterate, this issue does not always emerge when i drink (i.e. some occasions I’ve been absolutely fine) however when it does, its usually 3-4 hours after my first drink (though this fluctuates) with the only effective cure of sitting down, which in turn immediately ceases the ache, until i become stationary again, moreover the ache does transpire and is apparent through various stages of intoxication (e.g. tipsy to pissed) thus I don’t believe the amount I consume is relevant, as I can drink a trivial amount and still be plagued. In the subsequent morning I am perfectly fine in regards to this. As a test I spent certain drinking days exercising (1 hour cardio, 30-45 minute weights) while eating healthy on a regularly basis (every 3-4 hours) conjointly in taking ample water, surprising after drinking that night the symptoms still metalized, the following weekend I went on a night out and received no testicle ache . If I was to speculate could this issue manifest from gravity, weight, masturbation or certain brands of alcohol, as it seemed Bacardi (rum) increased the probability of it occurring.

Doctor