Corticosteroids side effects for instant relief puffer used rarely

Patient

Q: I have read that corticosteroids, which are used to treat asthma, can have negative side affects.The one in particular i am worried about is its ability to increase osteoclasts and decrease osteoblasts ultimatley thinning bones. the corticosteroid i use in particular is a instant relief oral inhaler that contains powder.the color is blue..ONLY when my asthma gets really bad due to allergies (I maybe use it once every 2 months when i have allergies. will using it this minimally affect my bones and osteoclast, osteoblast activity AT ALL, even very minimally. I dont want thinner bones because of this medicine because theyre already small.If so, what should I consume to prevent these bad side effects

Doctor