COUGH AND COLD ; QUERIES ABOUT THE MEDICATIONS

Patient

Q: Greetings!

So the last few days, i have developed a flu. I have been coughing and have nasal congestion. No fever though. I was even deaf in one ear. So I went to the local pharmacy to purchase medicines. I bought Robitussin for my cough and Mucinex (maximum strength) for my Nasal congestion. Im curious because are they going to help treat my cough and stuffed nose?? Also, they both have Guaifenesin so is it okay to take them together?? Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. I appreciate it

Ps: i took both of the medications last night following the regular dose

Sincerely yours,
Cas Louie

Symptoms:  Nasal congestion, deaf in one ear, cough
Doctor