Cough blows ear drum & injury to shoulder

Patient : If I cough hard enough is it possible that it can blow my ear drum or do something with my ear & pull the muscles in one shoulder?
Symptoms:  Shoulder pain, coughing, ear ache, back pain

Q: About a month ago I was given a clinical diagnosis of having the flu (the kid I nanny tested positive and a few days ...

Q: Cold with fever continously for 3 year old from past one month.if she is on antibiotics no fever she is good.once ant...

Q: Hi, My husband has been diagnosed with Q fever, Ross river fever and glandular fever. He has been prescribed doxycyc...

Q: I got a flu shot 2 days ago, woke up last night with legs uncontrollably shaking and severe ache in opposite arm of i...

Q: I'm 30 years old with fever and cough. Also a runny nose for the last few days. what should I take?

218

173

138

98