Cough mucus and chest pain

Patient: I had TB on 2007 .Doctor refer R- Cin for 6 months…and then i have no problem.after that 2times i took blood test ,skin test and X-ray.doctor said, no TB ,it just an infection.Before 6 months i had sever cough,mucus and chest pain.again took bllod test xray .doctor said I have dust allergy problem and mucus fully spread in chest..Give medicine Fixime Az,Duphill and Montek Lc …I take this medicine 10days.now a days if i have small dust means i have chest pain mucus and cough.i want to know the reason. and how long i take this medicine..please help me…

Symptoms: Mucus,cough,chest pain

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to be suffering Allergic cough or Acute Bronchitis.I would advise in suc h scenario:1. Hemogram with ESR2. ECG3. Chest XrayIf the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Allergic cough.Initially, you would be treated with a combination of Levocetirizine and Montelukast.But your doctor will examine your chest for any wheezes/spasm.In such scenario, your doctor would prescribe you inhalers containing bronchi dilators like Salbutamol.You might also require short dose of Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy

Patient: I want to know Its TB symptoms or again i had TB???

Patient: Thank you for your consultancy Doctor..