Cough problem appears as soon as body temperature lowers down

Patient

Q: Hello,

This is happening since last 04 to 05 years. As soon as winter approaches, I start suffering from cough, which is not regular. It happens only when body temperature drops after coming in contact with cold environment e.g. while changing clothes, during bath, while spending 10-15 minutes in open. As soon as I come in contact with slight cold weather, I start experiencing cough. It is like me and my friends are standing at same place in eveing or night and I start experiencing cough and it continue to increase, if I spend more time there. If I come to a place that have normal temperature, situation becomes normal. Apart from it, I do not have any health issues (throughout year) even in winters. As soon as I wear clothes after bath, this state of cough reduces to zero in 05 minutes or so. I consulted a doctor last year, who recommended some medicines, which I do not think have cured the problem, hence need expert's advice now.

Doctor