Could blood in urine be a sign of an sti eventhough no other symptoms apprear

Patient : Hi, I'm 36 and about two months ago, I noticed blood in my urine. No other symptoms were present, no burning, no pain, puss, discoloration or frequency in urination. Still, I visited a doctor who suspected a uti. A urine sample was taken, but no bacteria was found. He performed a prostate exam, which was normal and ordered a urine culture. While waiting for the results of the culture, an antibiotic, Cipro, was perscribed. Within a day of seeing the doctor, there was no visable sign of blood in my urine and the culture showed no prescence of bacteria. Regardless, I finished the antibiotics. I assumed there was no futher need for concern at that point. However, perhaps out of sheer paranoia, I recently considered that the hematuria could've been caused by an std. From what I've read online, it seems unlikely that an std would appear with only blood in urine as the symptom. Yet, I've also read that normal testing for uti's would not detect an std. I must point out that for several months prior to the hematuria, the only sexual contact I had was receiving oral sex from a woman. Also, there still has not been any sign or symptom that would indicate that anything is abnormal other than the blood in my urine, which never returned and only lasted a few days. Is there a high likelihood that I have or had an std?