Could I be at risk of pregnancy?

Patient

Q: I'm sure you get a lot of messages like this, but I am having bad anxiety and need someone to explain some things to me. A couple of nights ago, my boyfriend and I were fooling around. It started out with me giving him an HJ. I did not make him finish, as he did that himself.. But as he was finishing, I rubbed myself down there (I may have wiped my hands before, but I don't remember.) I only rubbed my clitoris and mostly the outside of my panties. Could precum somehow have gotten inside of me, and is there a risk? He also grinded my panties with his penis before he had finished, could precum maybe have gotten through my panties and done anything? He ejaculated onto my chest, and then i wiped it off with his boxers. We sat there for a few minutes, then I got up to get changed. Without thinking too much about it, When i was taking off my panties I used them to wipe my wetness dry down there. Could I have somehow gotten sperm on my hands and they got into me when I wiped myself with my panties? I got really anxious about what had happened so the next day I took some Plan B. ( I also weigh about 170 pounds. I am afraid of the weight factor for Plan B) How at risk for pregnancy may I be? I had my period on March 18 or 19, and fooled around on March 25th. I wont be getting my period for another 20 days and I need someone to tell me.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

The method you practice is highly unsafe.
The initial secretions that are there for lubrication also contains sperms and have little sperm is enough for getting pregnant.
Since you have already taken an emergency contraceptive pill, so chances of getting pregnancy are extremely low.
Wait for your periods. If you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.
I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.