Could I be diabetic?

Patient

Q: Hi, I have had a few different things going on lately, and I am really worried and not sure about what is going on! Some of the symptoms seem somewhat similar to what my friend was going through when she got diagnosed with diabetes, so i'm wondering if it is possibly that? If not, please help give me some ideas of what else it could be:
Symptoms:
1.always have a low body temperature (97.5 or lower)
2.constantly thirsty
3.loss of appetite
4.slight weight loss
5.dizziness and lightheadedness
6.headaches
7.occasionally nauseous
8.blood pressure: 100 over 82
I don't know if this is good or not, or what blood pressure is supposed to be, but just thought I'd throw it out there

Please understand that I HAVE looked at previously answered questions about symptoms of diabetes, but since I have some that don't match up, I wanted to see if it is something else. I would greatly appreciate if you took the time to answer. I am a 15 yr old girl and very worried!! Thank you SOOO much!!

Doctor