Could I be having perimenopause

Patient

Q: Ok so I'm 16 years old and have been really freaking out... I've been tracking my periods for about 6 or 7 months now .. The first 4-5 months they were fairly normal coming every 28 days or a day before or after ..I was noticing I had frequent urination even though my periods were normal... I googled why I was peeing so often and perimenopause popped up. I brushed it off considering I'm only 16 and thought it was impossible .. But then I started seeing changes like my period was lighter than normal even know it lasted for about 4-5 days and I was still flowing just not as much. I was freaking out and went to my obgyn where they took blood test and ect.. Checked my thyroid and hormone levels all normal ! So my mom gave me some of her raspberry leaf tea to help with any problems I was having ..I drunk it like crazy for a month.. and now this month my period was three days earlier than expected. I'm seriously freaking out and want to have kids one day.. I feel like I have every symptom and it's not impossible just very rare . ? Has anyone been through menopause or anyone that can help me in this situation.. What could this be other than perimenopause?/:

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.
Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days and menstrual flow for 3 to 7 days should be considered as normal only.
During menstrual periods, increased blood supply to pelvic organs can lead to irritation of bladder mucosa and increased frequency of urination sometimes.
If increased frequency persists better to get evaluated to rule out urinary tract infection.
According to your age and your investigation reports, the possibility of perimenopause is very less and you can come out that thought.

Take care.