Could I be possibly be pregnant if me and the

Patient

Q: Could I be possibly be pregnant if me and the guy had sex Thursday night didn't use a condom then Friday morning had sex with a condom but it came off but a couple of hours later we got plan b pill although I weigh over 175 will it still work on me?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.

Plan B pill is not a full proof plan to avoid pregnancy. Now that you had two risky intercourse, you can still become pregnant. Nothing much you can done at present and you need to wait for a missed period. If you have missed period then you should go for a urine pregnancy test and if it is positive then you should plan for a MTP.
Do meet your doctor.and discuss these steps.

Hope this helps.
Wish you a good health.