Could I be Preganant before my cycle?

Patient : My boyfriend an i had unprotected sex two days before my normal period date. two days later i saw some pinkish discharge that looked like blood, the following day it was gone. could i possibily be with child...
Doctor :   I would not correlate the pinkish discharge with being pregnant. Common symptoms of pregnancy include nausea, breast te nderness, and increased libido but they would not likely be present within 2 days of conception. I can not understate the fact that it is possible to get pregnant at anytime in your cycle.  If your next cycle does not arrive and you normally have regular cycles, I would suggest doing a home pregnancy test. I hope this helps