Could i be pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi, i am 19 years old and on august 13th i had a baby, vaginal birth.
On october 9th i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend and we didn't use protection, i was kind of drunk so i wasn't thinking right! And that day i was fertile.
The day right after that, the 10th of october i started to have a yeast infection, so i took canestan pills and the infection was gone on the 16th of october.
On october 17th i was suppose to go for my mirena, so i had to take a pregnancy test the night before and put 2 misoprostol pills! My pregnancy test was negative. Usually pregnancy test don't always say positive right away, it had only been 1 week so obviously it wouldn't of said positive if i would of been pregnant! I was bleeding a little after i had put the pills in, but apparently that's normal.
Anyways on the 17th of october i went to the hospital for my mirena, they told me that my appointment was only on november 17th, so i asked them if it would do anything if i had put the misoprostol pills and they said no, so i went back home! I bled for maybe 2 or 3 days.
The the 18th of october i started to have a bladder infection, so the doctor had prescribed me antibiotic pills. The infection was gone on october 22nd.
October 28th i started my period, was bleeding lightly for 2 days then it started bleeding normal for 2 or 3 days and then started bleeding really heavy for 2 or 3 days, i had to change tampons every hour! and then i was bleeding normal then lightly then it stopped! My periods usually only last about 5 days and don't bleed a lot, but this time it lasted 12 days. Then as soon as my period ended i started to feel nauseous everyday and i have headaches, hard time to sleep. Those are all symptoms i had when i was pregnant.
Me and my boyfriend had sexual intercourse the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th of november with no protection but he pulled out. I was ovulationg on the 11th and was fertile the 9th, 10th and 12th.
I didn't go for my mirena because i thought i was pregnant. I took 2 pregnancy test from dollar store 2 weeks ago and they were negative. I was supposed to start my period on the 25th but it didn't start yet. I took a pregnancy test from a pharmacy that wasn't cheap yesterday (the 29th of november) and it was also negatif!
Would it be possible that the misoprostol pills made me have an abortion and that's why i feel sick all the time? Or could i be pregnant?

Doctor