Could I be pregnant?

Patient : Could I be pregnant? my breasts are swollen and more tender than usual the veins on it are more prominent than usual, i have headaches and i am sleepy the whole time I feel very moody and emotional my apatite has increased but I am losing alot of weight my nose is running all the time, I also have alot of heart burn and nose bleeds should I be worried?
Doctor :   The symptoms you've mentioned could be present in early pregnancy. However I would advise you to do a home pregnancy tes t to confirm pregnancy. The test is best done the day of a missed periods or 2 weeks after sexual intercourse.