Could i be pregnant ?

Q: Hello doctor ,, it is the third once that i send you a questions and i don't take a answer ,,, please tell me a answer ... im 14 years old .. i am so worry about to get pregnant . i didnt made a sex in my life .. but can i get pregnant if :
can the sperm live in the toilet ?? if i sit after my brothers , Is it possible to Cause pregnancy ?

2- can the woman get pregnancy if the man throw a sperm but the woman was wearing a Knickers and a pants ,which mean .. can the sperm Moving through clothing up to the vagina ? ??
... and i am very worry about :
3- there are a yellow and white secretions descend from my vagina ... is this a normal thing ? ..... please answer my questions ... thank you dr :)