Could I be pregnant

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex on Jan 5 and he pulled out but some of his *** did get inside. My period came on Jan 10 (only 2 or 3 days later than scheduled) My period was different than usual, and I didn't have my normal PMS symptoms. When my period first started it was light and watery brown discharge, then the second day it got a little heavy but not my usual heaviness and I had cramping but not my usual cramps and the blood was dark brown/blackish the whole time, then the next few days it went back to light and watery brown. When it ended on Jan 16 I had a little brown spotting until Jan 18. I took a pregnancy test on the 18th and it was negative. What could it be?

Symptoms:  Nausea, fatigue, dizziness, cramping, craving unhealthy foods, body aches especially back and sides, headaches
Doctor

Patient: My period is now a few days late. I'm waiting to test. Hopeful :)