Could I be pregnant??

Q: I bleed for about 3 days first noticed it after having intercourse with my husband. I am current on birth-control (IUD) which I have had for going on almost 3 years now . When I noticed the bleeding I noticed that I wake up with headaches, I feel nauseated in the mornings, and I have been have some cramping below my stomach, and lower back pains, all with in the same time period. i was curious to know if I could be pregnant and if not what else could be causing these symptoms? I did take a pregnancy test about a day after I noticed that the bleeding stopped.

Symptoms:  lower back pains, lower abdomen pains, headaches, moody, nausea, heartburn