Could I Be Pregnant?

Patient : My last period was December 30, 2013. I had unprotected sex December 31, 2013. I was suppose to had gotten my period January 29, 2014 but it arrived 5 days early. Normally it lasts 5 to 6 days but this one only lasted 3 and I spotted for two. I've been going to the bathroom none stop but nothing comes down. I went to get check to see do I have A UTI but my Doctor says I don't. I took a test today February 3 2014 and it came out negative. Did this ever happen to anyone else? I'm always bloated. Could I be pregnant or is it just all in my head? By the way the test I brought was only a Dollar. Could the test be wrong because its cheap? Please Help.!!!!! Thanks :-)
Symptoms:  Uti symptoms, craving, bloating, nausea but wont come up and mood swings